Filling our color closet is a basic in spring and choose the freshest garments too; so a design that we love for this time of year is the halter neckline. Its shape exposes the shoulders and part of the back, an option that we love to outftis sports o looks more fixed. It is also the ideal option to look brown when our skin is more tan.
In dresses, overalls or tops; If you have not yet joined this trend under these lines 15 ideas to wear halter neckline and hit for sure this spring.
- Long dress with trapezoidal design and halter neck in a linear floral design by ASOS DESIGN in Asos for 70.99 euros.
- Fluid halter neck top with asymmetric hem Zara for 12.95 euros.
- ASOS DESIGN graduation mini dress with halter neck and seams in Asos for 57.99 euros.
- Knitted halter top Zara for 17.95 euros.
- ASOS DESIGN midi dress with halter neck and polka dots in *Asos for 48.99 euros.
- ASOS DESIGN black body with halter neck and very low neckline on the back Asos for 15.99 euros.
- ASOS DESIGN long dress with knotted halter neck and pleated design Asos for 57.99 euros.
- Long dress with halter neck in brown Guess for 149.90 euros.
- Pleated ruffle top Zara for 22.95 euros.
- ASOS DESIGN Satin Top with Halter Neck and Bow Detail in Asos for 32.99 euros.
- Red top with thin straps and halter neckline Sfera for 25.99 euros.
- Martian dress in white with halter neckline for 190 euros.
- Sleeveless Molly Bracken women's blouse with halter neck in ** El Corte Inglés ++ for 50.35 euros.
- ASOS DESIGN Tall Off Shoulder Halter Neck Long Sleeve Top In Asos for 35.99 euros 17.49 euros.
- Sequined georgette halter dress Michael Kors for 275 euros.